Institute of Research Development & Training U.P. Kanpur
Shri Manoj Kumar, the Director of Institute of Research Development & Training, U.P. Kanpur, has nearly three decades of experience in the research, teaching & administrative domain. He joined the Technical Education Department U.P. in March, 2000 as Principal and was subsequently appointed as a Joint Director. Later he promoted as Director and joined Institute of Research Development & Training, U.P. Kanpur, with effect from February, 2018.
The Institute of Research Development & Training is the only institute of its kind, established by state government, as a part of Department of Technical Education, U.P. having an independent status and is situated in its own campus. Keeping in view ,the fast growing advancements of technology in its emerging areas, need of research and development and trained manpower, led to establishment of this institute in 1978, as a part of Directorate of Technical Education. Later on, with the expansion of activities, it was established as independent organization in 1984.
The institute's function is co-ordinate by these three cells.
- Curriculum Development Cell (CDC)
- Learning Resource Development Cell (LRDC)
- Staff Development & Manpower Information Cell
New Schemes & Initiative:
- Free of cost Skill Development Training is being given for the final year students of Govt./Aided Polytechnics of U.P. state Nandi Foundation, Hyderabad and Mahindra Pride Classroom Program.
- Free of Cost Training on "Computer Aided Design/Manufacturing" to be conducted by CADD Centre Channai for the students of Govt./Aided Polytechnics of U.P. state .